Business Retention Training
Blane, Canada Ltd. has championed much of the recent research in business retention and expansion. In the past 10 years, seven major BR|E research projects have been completed. Much has been published and shared with the profession.
Our 150 community BR|E incubator as well as the private task force of statewide and regional BR|E program administrators, involves Blane, Canada Ltd. in every aspect of business retention with partners of every size. As a result, knowledge gaps are identified and quickly addressed for participants.
Business retention courses designed specifically for clients. Content is built around the client's goals and the make-up of the audience to insure the workshop achieves real goals.
Custom Participant’s Workbooks
Every training course and workshop is supported by a custom participant’s workbook and handouts. These workbooks connect the user to the material long after the session. Plus, your logo and name on the cover strongly reinforces value delivered to partners.
Representative Existing Business Topics
- Beyond the Basic: Advanced Business Retention
- Winning the Game: When You Can’t Change the Rules
- Business Retention: Practices and Performance
- Game Changer: Key Performance Indicators
- Existing Business Strategies for Results
- Business Expansion|Retention|Development: Adding Value
Supporting Business Retention Research
- The Missing Link: A Vision for Retention and Expansion
- Rocketing Out of the Twilight Zone
- Untapped Potential: Business Retention in Portfolio Management
- Locked in the Twilight Zone: Business Retention Fails the Strategic Value Test!
- Step-by-Step Business Retention Survey Evaluation
- Statewide Business Retention Strategies and Programs (unpublished)
"This is exactly what I needed, a graduate level view of business retention. SC
"Excellent! Probably the best seminar I have ever attended. The information covered was 100% relevant and over 75% applicable to my job duties." MA
"They just don't come any better than this." CA